Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Hello Blogger World!

Greetings

My name is Julia Murzynski, and I am a student here at the University of Tampa. here is a little bit about myself! I love my cat, Pearl. My parents immigrated to the U.S. from Poland (they met at Dunkin' Donuts in Connecticut). Also, I love music whether it be playing the piano or looking for new punk rock bands. I am sortof a loner, so most of the time you can find me in a corner reading Stephen King, or attempting to draw (usually failing), or taking "Which Dog Breed Is Best For Me?" quizzes.

Being enrolled in Beginning Digital Arts I hope to gain some knowledge of how I can use Illustrator and other sources to turn the ideas in my head into a real image/graphic/logo. I love exploring and pushing the boundaries of my creativity, so I took this class to learn how to express my creativity through a new medium. :) Here is a picture of bunnies with melted ice cream cones on their heads that I really enjoy, along with a picture of me and a tree:

No comments:

Post a Comment