Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Pondering Ideas of Fictional Companies

Ideas for Fictional Companies

(I have some pretty creative ideas....)

  1. "Moonwalk Creperie" with this idea I was thinking that a crepe looks a lot like a moon, and to have that be the main symbol of the company (I'm hoping to come up with a better name). 
  2. "Black Tulip" I really like black tulips, I forget the real name but when I went to Amsterdam there were these tulips that were purple/black. I enjoy dark colors in clothing and home decoration so I would form this into a company that fits into that category.
  3. "Howl of a Fox" Music discovery is a huge part of my life. Foxes have always felt like my spirit animal just because they are so silent and private, but when they are seen it is so majestic and beautiful. When I find music what strikes gold for me is something that has been unseen and unheard of, but when I hear it for the first time it blesses my ears with majestic beauty.
  4. "Coffee Bean Steam" I like my coffee, but I cannot drink Starbucks anymore because all I taste is artificial chemicals... BLEH. I'm all about that fresh roast coffee, straight from the bean. .. Steam as in energy.
  5. "Florist Gump" This is just me combining my love for flowers and Forrest Gump into one. The logo for this would be mainly textual. I'm thinking the logo would be "run florist run! for your fastest delivery"

No comments:

Post a Comment